The VISIONS OF HEAT meme
1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess? Telekinesis would be great. I’d be able to throw stuff at people without them being able to dodge or know that it was coming.
2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see? Happy endings. I’m tired of only knowing bad things.
3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift – what would you shift into? A lioness. A very special lioness. One that specialized in being alone and hunting alone until her hot lion comes into the picture. Her lion will bring out more of her human side…
4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask? Elephant shifter. I’d like to see how they act.
5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef? I want the Star Trek machine that fixes food. I want to walk up to it, tell it what I want, and then reach right in and grab it.
This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat [http://www.nalinisingh.com/visions] (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here [http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2007/02/visions-of-heat-meme.html] for details.