Thirteen reasons to read One Wild Weekend
1. Joining the Mile high club.
2. Watching a girl have a great weekend.
3. Sex outside.
4. Discovering that work can be fun.
5. You can’t drink on the company’s tab, but Melissa Tanner can.
6. Airport security.
7. Learning a new name for an alarm clock.
8. Help a starving artist, T. Sue Versteeg.
9. Taking a quick breather from reality without spending a lot of money.
10. Tons of drinking over a
two three (I’m drunk from reading it) weekend.
11. Instead of veggin’ out on tv, read a book.
12. Life’s too short not to read as much ‘smut’ as you can.
13. One Wild Weekend is a light hearted read that will make you smile.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Di’s Book Blog
3. Green Eyed Girl
5. From my Brain
6. Least Significant
7. Milady Insanity
8. special k family
10. Jaci Burton
11. Midnight moon
12. Flip flops
13. Ciar Cullen
16. West of Mars