13 Reasons I love General Hospital
1. Jason (Stonecold)-He’s a hot, sexy alpha male that isn’t afraid to be sensitive.
2. Sunny-There’s something about the bad boy mafia boss that I lust after.
3. The drama. Damn, there’s nothing like watching a bunch of people more messed up than me to make me feel good.
4. It’s mommy time. No kids are to bother me during my hour of General Hospital. (Not that they listen.)
5. The paternity of Elizabeth’s child. It’s Jason’s son, but Lucky doesn’t know.
6. Carly married Jax because she didn’t think Sonny and she’d work out in the long run. Too bad she doesn’t know that her new brother-in-law is the man that almost killed her.
7. Watching Jason and Sonny in scenes together.
8. Did I mention that I want to posses Jason and Sonny?
9. An hour of screaming at the t.v. and wondering why they aren’t listening to me.
10. Watching Nicholas try/fail to protect all the people he loves.
11. Feeling like I’m a
voyeur part of the actors lives.
12. I get to pretend that the characters really exist. Jason, Sonny, and Carly are their names.
13. It’s a never ending romance novel for my eyes.