Racy tagged me to answer this meme:
Four Jobs That I’ve Had
1. Jewelry store associate- I spent all my money on jewelry. I may have been broke but I looked expensive.
2. Bookstore/Hallmark associate- I found out what ‘smutty’ magazines were and for a while became a Cherished Teddies collector.
3. Band-Aid factory worker- I packed band aids for 6 hours a day. (I used crap loads of band aids from ripped cuticles.)
4. Assistant Technical Manager- I did crap loads of data entry, cleaned dirty tanks twice my size, and played with chemicals.
Four Favorite Foods
1. Cheese cake
2. Chicken Lo Mein
3. Loaded smashed potatoes
4. Baked chicken wings
Four Movies I can watch over and over
2. Dirty Dancing (“Nobody puts baby in the corner.”)
3. Phantom of the Opera (Every time I want the phantom to be loved by Christine as he loves her.)
4. Beaches/Always (Yes, I cheated. I love both of these movies. If I want a movie to cry with, these are my choices.)
Four TV shows I enjoy
1. Law and Order (all of them)
4. Judge Joe Brown (and Judy/Christina/the People’s Court)
Four Places I’ve traveled
1. Washington D.C.
2. N.Y. city
3. Charleston, W.V.
4. Louisville, KY